Friday, December 15, 2017

Finished the 28mm AWI figure

Well I finally finished my 28mm AWI figure I started about a week or so ago with the oil paints.  The figure turned out well, I think.  I also did a video about it so you can see it and a few other things I'm working on now and in the future.


Now a few still shots of what I've been working on.  I'm very happy to be a part of the Analogue Painting Competition this year.  I think it is going to be great fun and a good motivator to keep painting.






This process has certainly taught me a lot on color theory and how to apply it. It is certainly getting me away from buying tons of paint as I'm learning to mix what I need.  




My current work in progress with oils.


The top photo is going to be interesting.  We will see how that one turns out.

2 comments: