Thursday, December 25, 2014

SANTA WAS HERE!!!!

Yep, the big guy in the red suit and his reindeer made an appearance last night and dropped off some wonderful goodies for the family.  My little one received the bike and keyboard she wanted and she was beyond excited.

Santa also left me some gaming goodies.  First off my Secret Santa gift exchange, which Chris Stoessen arranged.  Santa dropped off 3 bases of 10mm Carthaginians for my Punic Wars project.  THANK YOU SANTA!!!!!








Next up my family gave me some goodies.  They are GMT's Saints in Armor, X-Wing and the book The Brusilov Offensive.  Can't wait to dive into all three of these.




I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and were able to spend it with family and friends.

3 comments:

  1. Great gifts for you and your family, Victor. The "Saints in Armor" game is intriguing. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great. Thanks for being part of the Santa Clause. I want to get that Brusilov book. Let me know what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete