Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Santa Clause Arrived!

Golly old Saint Nick visited the Cina Household this weekend and left my daughter a bunch of new things but he also deposited some new gaming stuff for me and some wonderful crocheting items for wife and her many sewing projects.

My secret Santa left me 3 wonderfully painted 28mm Pulp style figures which will go nicely with my growing group.  Eventually I will have to settle on a set of rules and get them all out on the table for a game.





Also Santa delivered 2 new Osprey books on the Thirty Years War, which is a new direction the group is taking and will be running a few games in 2017.


My last item which isn't related at all to gaming but will provide hours of entertainment is the Blue Ray box set of Mel Brooks films!!!  While I can probably recite all of these films by heart they are still fun to watch!


Merry Christmas everyone!!! I hope you all had a happy holiday and were able to enjoy with your loved ones.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Victor. Some nice new additions, there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking figures. Santa came up trumps!

    ReplyDelete