Friday, November 21, 2014

The Heroes are here!

After a few starts and stops, I was able to finish the heroes for my pulp action game I'm hoping to run soon.  Painting the heroes were a little harder to paint as each figure was so different.  Unlike the Scarlet League, I couldn't do the production line method.  Oh well, they are done now.

I do have a small issue.  I'm attempting to come up with a name for this group of characters to work under.  So far I've come up with this list.  Let me know which you think is a good one.
1. The Hawkwood 8
2. The Guardsmen
3. The Amazing 8
4. Spooky 8
5. Crusaders 8
6. Mockingbird 8
7. Gangland 8

Here are the Heroes with their names.

The Whip, Carmen Falcon, Guy Dixon

Rex, Miles Maxim, The Englishman

The Englishman, The Butler and Mr. White


Some closeups.




More random shots.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting crew.

    "The Octagonal Order"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vic the figures look great. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool figures - I instantly recognized the "whip"

    ReplyDelete
  4. who's the leader? if it's carmen, then how about 'falcon's fury'? if it's miles, then how about 'maxim magazine'? if it's the englishman - 'the toffees' naturally. if it's mr. white then 'white shadows'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't actually picked a "leader". I was thinking more along the lines of the group. I do like the idea of Falcon being the leader.

      Delete